Views: 3 Author: IDWorld Publish Time: 2023-09-19 Origin: Site
How to set fingerprint recognition for Windows Hello fingerprint sensor
We want to set the fingerprint recognition login method in win10 computer, how to operate it? Today, I will introduce you to the specific steps of how to set up fingerprint recognition for Windows Hello.
1. Start the computer, go to the desktop, right-click the "Start" icon in the lower left corner, and choose "Settings" from the menu that opens.
2. Go to the Settings page, find the "Account" option, open.
3. On the Account Settings page that opens, click "Login Options" on the left.
4. In the page that opens on the right, select Windows Hello Fingerprint.
5. Then click the "Settings" button displayed at the bottom right.
6. As shown in the figure, enter the installation window and click the "Start" button in the lower left corner.
7. Enter our "PIN" password on the page.
8. Then use your finger to touch the "fingerprint sensor" on the trackpad.
9. Follow the prompts to enter our fingerprint information.
10. Then click the "Next" button in the lower left corner.
11. Try to change the Angle of the finger and continue to enter the fingerprint.
12. When the page shows "everything is ready", it means that the setting is successful, click the "close" button in the lower right corner.
This is how to set the fingerprint recognition for Windows Hello fingerprint sensor.
Hot Tags: windows hello fingerprint scanner, windows hello fingerprint reader, windows hello compatible fingerprint scanner